The ocean side deck at Cook’s Lobster House on Bailey Island in the Mid Coast area of Maine is what outside dining is all about. The feel of summer is in the air. The sun is out, the air is warm and the lobster is fresh. What is better than having lunch or dinner outside on the ocean side deck at Cook’s Lobster House? The sea air, the sound of the wild life, beautiful sunsets and the seafood that is done so perfectly. Whether you enjoy oysters and a cold Allagash draft or lobster and a chilled bottle of chardonnay. The deck at Cooks is perfect for enjoying the beauty of Casco Bay. Watch as lobster boats haul in the days catch to be served to you at your table the same day. Sail boats glide quietly by as the sun sinks down over the beautiful blue of the sea. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- “When It Snows It Flows At the Kennebec Tavern A pint of Sam Adams Oktoberfest at $2.75 A bottle of... fb.me/6jdMmnv1g 13 hours ago
- Because its snowing, if you come down for lunch today you can put your name in twice for the "WIN DINNER FOR... fb.me/2OmCLwGaE 15 hours ago
- Come on down and watch the snow fall over the river. What a beautiful time of year. kennebectavern.com fb.me/1ump7lZ2k 15 hours ago
- Browns vs. Patriots - 12/8/2013 fb.me/199RQCBI2 1 day ago
- DINNER SPECIALS December 8, 2013 SOUP OF THE DAY Broccoli Cheddar Soup 4/6 VEGETABLE FLATBREAD Mushrooms,... fb.me/2ymEAJ5Sp 1 day ago