The ocean side deck at Cook’s Lobster House on Bailey Island in the Mid Coast area of Maine is what outside dining is all about. The feel of summer is in the air. The sun is out, the air is warm and the lobster is fresh. What is better than having lunch or dinner outside on the ocean side deck at Cook’s Lobster House? The sea air, the sound of the wild life, beautiful sunsets and the seafood that is done so perfectly. Whether you enjoy oysters and a cold Allagash draft or lobster and a chilled bottle of chardonnay. The deck at Cooks is perfect for enjoying the beauty of Casco Bay. Watch as lobster boats haul in the days catch to be served to you at your table the same day. Sail boats glide quietly by as the sun sinks down over the beautiful blue of the sea. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- Garrison cove, Bailey Island fb.me/4Jdsr0rdT 4 days ago
- Maine Made Baskets make a great gift. If you need a Valentine's present, Tom's basket shop is set up. He's open... fb.me/2cGMEf9Wr 5 days ago
- Maine Made Baskets make a great gift. If you need a Valentine's present, Tom's basket shop is set up. He's open... fb.me/5bgIUIhlJ 5 days ago
- Sun set from the Island. fb.me/5S4ynosi4 5 days ago
- Portland Pie opens new location in Brunswick Maine.... fb.me/7KLbgl8mw 1 week ago